Here is a step by step of how to get your own Asheville More Space Place Custom Closets:
1. Consider the areas (spaces) in your home that you need organization or help with. Don't overlook areas other than the master closet like the pantry, garage, kids rooms, etc. Here are some picture ideas to get you thinking.
2. Consider what you might want for a spending allowance so that you can share that with your designer. (It is OK to not know) Custom closets can be done on many levels from very budget minded to extravagant- you may not know what it is going to cost, but it is good to have some idea of what you wish to invest.
3. Visit the Asheville showroom or call or email Amanda for a complementary in-home consultation.
4. Amanda will measure your spaces and ask lots of questions about what you want to achieve - measuring your clothing lengths and count your shoes, etc.
5. Amanda will create a design for you using a computer-aided program where you can see your space in 3-D. You will need to select color from the color samples what you want your new closet to look like.
6. Once the design is approved materials are ordered and in couple weeks time our team of professional installers from the Asheville More Space Place store will arrive to complete your dream closet. To prepare for your install: you will need to make sure that the area is clean and ready for them to work. If you have existing closet shelving that needs to be removed you will want to have that done and the walls patched and painted - ready for your new closet shelving.
7. Typically when filling up your new closet this is an opportune time to purge and get rid of items that you don't wear. Homeowners in Western North Carolina find that the sections and dividers in the closet system helps them to organize and group like items making it easier to find what you want to wear for the day.