Monday, January 18, 2010

An introduction to Amanda of Asheville Custom Closets More Space Place


Hello! Well, I am sure many of you are wondering – who is this Asheville Custom Closet Amanda? I am a native of Burnsville and have called Western North Carolina home throughout my life. I have an Interior Design Bachelor’s Degree from Western Carolina University in Cullowhee. Interior design for me is not only a passion but a career. I enjoy helping people improve their lives and living environments thru better use of space planning, colors, textures, and furniture choices.

I am actively involved in the Asheville community with charity groups such as Meals On Wheels of Asheville and Hendersonville Home Builders Association’s annual TEAM Day. I am currently serving as the President of the Professional Women in Building Regional Chapter and was recently recognized by my peers as the Affiliate Member of the Year for the Asheville Home Builders Association for 2009.

For me, success is doing what you love as a career. I am fortunate to work for More Space Place Asheville, a closets and more company, that has moral and ethical standards in line with my personal beliefs and I am proud to work with each of my co-workers and installers. I really enjoy forming lasting relationships with realtors, builders, architects, remodel contractors, and of course homeowners of Western North Carolina.

More Space Place Asheville opened the showroom on Brevard Road in 2002, bringing the concept of Murphy Beds and home offices to Western North Carolina. The ownership recognized an under-serviced market for custom closets and storage solutions, as well as a need for design expertise and hired me in December 2006. Bringing years of design experience and furniture sales, along with construction knowledge, I work with builders and homeowners to marry their desires and budgets into a workable solution for their closets. I work to educate Asheville area homeowners on the advantages of our closets and other products and tailor them to your needs. Although we are known in the local area of Western North Carolina for our custom closets, we also specialize in Murphy beds, home offices, laundry rooms, entertainment units and any other storage needs you can dream up.

Thanks for reading my blog, you can follow me on Twitter and YouTube and Facebook to learn more or email me direct with questions or to schedule an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment